Saturday, October 22, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things featuring Kim Heggins

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!


This week I have invited...

 



I asked Kim to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name is Cupcakes, Cards and Kim and I started my blog in August of 2011…Joyce from Cards by the Sea and I had been chatting for some time about starting blogs and participating in card challenges, then with her help and encouragement I got it done.

2. What is your style of card making?

Not really sure what the answer is to this one. I want to say CAS but then I usually go a bit beyond that.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

Melissa Bickford…love her colorful and clean look.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

  Photos, sketches and fabrics, sewing is my first love and the smell of new fabric is very inspiring!
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I don’t like chocolate, other than m&m’s. I have a m&m dispenser on my craft desk and always have it filled with whatever m&m’s are in season. Halloween is my favorite holiday…love all the orange and black!

Here is Kim's card using this week's inspiration!




The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/






Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  








and one from me...

Tracey McNeely - http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca/

tracey_IB#29

We hope to see you play along with us this week


The linky will close on Thursday, October 27th at 11:55pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration..congrats to Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Kim's creations!! Such lovely cards everyone made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!!
    Congrats, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim!!! Oh I love seeing you in this much deserved spotlight!! GORGEOUS card ... you DO take CAS to another level, my friend!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! No wonder with that inspiration photo. It's breath taking!

    ReplyDelete