Though my style is always evolving and I like to try different things, for the most part I would define my style as clean and layered. I love some ‘white space’ in a card, but I also love layers, patterned paper and enamel dots. I especially love to color, particularly florals.
All of you! My fellow paper crafters are an endless source of inspiration and I’m grateful for you all. I love to sip my tea early in the morning and visit your blogs (too many to list), watch You-Tube videos, and search Pinterest for ideas.
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
- Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
- Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
- Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
- Yes, you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
- Have fun and challenge yourself!